1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- Your computer's IP address
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system)
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.)
- Your mobile device's unique ID number
- Your mobile device's geographic location (specific geographic location if you've enabled collection of that information, or general geographic location automatically)
- The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to one of our sites
- The words you have looked up and results you selected
- The ads you clicked on
- How long you visited our sites or used our apps and which services and features you used
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you surf the website, use the mobile app, or use certain other features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- We use your email address only when you invite friends to send you promotional codes for the premium version
What information we provide to third party companies
We share user information with other companies for various reasons. What information we make available to other companies depends on the nature of our relationships with them.
- Advertisers and advertising networks use tracking technologies to collect information about users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities (for example, web pages visited and searches made) as well as general geographic location and use that information to display targeted ads to users. We sometimes allow these ad companies to collect such information when you use our sites and apps to enable them to display targeted ads to you.
- We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyze this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Certain versions of our App have an "Opt out of Tracking" setting, which permits you to opt out of being tracked by third party analytics companies.
- We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
- We may disclose user information: in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale, merger or in the event of a bankruptcy proceeding.
- “In addition to other information described in this policy, we may collect and share precise location information, through methods such as mobile “SDKs”. This location information may be used by itself, aggregated, or combined with mobile identifiers (such as IDFAs and Android IDs), and shared with third parties, for purposes related to advertising, attribution (e.g., measuring ad performance) analytics
and research. You can remove your consent to having your location data collected by changing the settings on your device.(Certain services may lose functionality as a result.)
You can opt-out from any interest-based advertising through your device settings. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.”
- What we don't share: We do not provide ad companies or analytics companies with your name, address, email address, phone number, or credit card information.
3. Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
4. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
7. Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking